Student: Kataryzna Krawczyk
Instructor: Prof. Joe Odoerfer
Design of a church on a site in Rochester Hills Michigan. The project addressed the following architectural issues:
- Site Planning & Zoning Ordinance Requirements.
- Functional Planning & Fire Egress.
- Formal & spatial composition.
- Building structure.
- Daylighting and artificial lighting.
- Mechanical systems.
- Acoustical design of the lecture hall.
- Material selection and the design of a wall section.
PROJECT DURATION: Thirteen weeks.
Course: AR2100 Fall 2010
Location: Rochester Hills, MI